Paxum adds the new “Crypto” payment method in case you wish to receive your earnings in a cryptocurrency wallet such as USDC or USDT.
Due to time constraints, I am only writing this article regarding this payment method, which will be available from the beginning of November 2023. If you want to receive your winnings in this payment method, you can use this payment method. However, you should know a lot about cryptocurrencies in order not to lose your earnings when you want to withdraw them from Paxum.
Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that use cryptographic methods to make financial transactions secure. You can exchange your digital currencies for real money via a cryptocurrency buying and selling service.
There are more than 1000 cryptocurrencies circulating on the Internet, but only a few are the most widely used among the unstable and stable cryptocurrencies.
- In the world of cryptocurrencies, there are different currencies that often fluctuate in value. They can rise in value at any time and generate profits, but they can also fall in value and lose their value. The most popular ones are:
- These types of cryptocurrencies will not be used in Paxum, but other more stable cryptocurrencies will be used.
- This type of cryptocurrency, known as “stablecoins”, is characterised by a price that is very similar to the dollar and is more stable. The following stablecoins are:
What currency does Paxum use to pay using cryptocurrency?
- Paxum will use the stable currencies USDC, USDT but will pay slightly less than their value. This reduction in payment is because Paxum earns its commission on the exchange of currencies.
What do I need to receive Paxum cryptocurrency payments?
- A cryptocurrency wallet that accepts USDC or USDT. This wallet can be opened on BINANCE.
Do I have to set up a USDC or USDT wallet in order to receive my PAXUM earnings?
- Yes, you need to fill in Paxum:
- The first and last name of the beneficiary (you)
- Your USDC or USDT wallet address
- And on the service page of your USDC or USDT wallet, you must configure:
- The network type, which is ERC20
- It should look like the following image:
Which payment method do you recommend?
- The most recommended payment method is EFT, where you only need to enter your bank account and bank. However, if you are familiar with cryptocurrencies and have knowledge of these virtual wallets, you can choose to pay in cryptocurrencies.
Maybe for a beginner in this world of cryptocurrencies it was very complicated to understand these steps, but I will publish new guides on how to use BINANCE with PAXUM. I hope this guide to Paxum adds the new “Crypto” payment method has been useful for you. If you have any questions or doubts, don’t forget to leave a comment.