Tips on how to become a webcam model using the platform’s tools to get more users to your room and generate more income.
It may be the easiest and most wonderful job in the world as advertised by some webcam modeling sites and studio pages, with advertisements that make you fall in love with luxury trips, luxury houses and luxury cars, but the reality is different. Working as a WebCam model will not be an easy job.
The competition is very tough as time goes by and you will have to find out what is your sexiest quality to get the attention of the users in your shows. There are models who, just by posing very sexy or showing their legs with pantyhose and heels, earn the same amount of tokens as a naked model masturbating. It all depends on how you know how to pose in a sexy way to stimulate the user’s mind, imagine posing for a calendar, magazine or poster.
Tips to become a webcam model
- Be charismatic with all users (even gray users) when they write to you respectfully.
- Have a basic level of English to communicate with foreign users. Users from North America, Europe, Asia or Oceania are the users who mostly earn well and have tokens to spend. In case you don’t know how to communicate in English, try to install a translator as an extension in your browser like Google Translate.
- Pose very sexy to arouse users’ testosterone.
- Have a well-lit room.
- Have the camera capture almost 100% of your body and not 80% of the walls of your room.
- Zoom in on the camera or use the zoom feature of the camera application to stimulate the user to get a closer look at your private parts or maybe the user asks for a close-up of a special part of your body.
- Chat with gray users from time to time when you are unoccupied. Who knows, they may later become colored users when you treat them well and they can send you tokens.
- Don’t ignore gray users to the extreme and end up banning them. The grays fill your room and the colored users may think there is a very interesting show going on.
- Don’t concentrate on chatting with only one user. You may make friends with the gray users, but also pay attention to the other users, especially the colored ones.
- If there is a user who hogs the whole chat and you feel uncomfortable, it is better to mute him.
- If he is very rude and does not follow your rules, you can choose to mute him or ban him from your room.
- Don’t turn off the microphone. Users love to hear your voice and even more when they are in the middle of a show.
- Don’t do the same old show, remember that the same old thing gets boring sometimes. Vary your shows from time to time.
- Don’t be absent too often in your live shows, and don’t check your phone too often because you will discourage the audience.
- And never miss a beautiful smile.
Tips for your room
Complete your profile on the platform where you broadcast.
First, try to put some information about yourself in your profile on the platform you are broadcasting on. This will help users get to know you better. In addition, you can add other information such as your favorite foods, sports, dance, music, body measurements, bra and foot sizes, etc. You can also add a tip menu, links to your social networks and your Amazon wish list.
Selling your content
Now models have the possibility to sell their content (photos and videos) on the same platform where they broadcast for a certain amount of tokens or for a monthly subscription. Try to publish certain content that are free access (with clothes or lingerie) and others for payment or subscription (the most explicit).
After all, models are mostly using Instagram and Twitter, where they post pictures of their show in order to get attention. Social networks can help you generate traffic to your space and also let your users know when you are online.
I hope these tips to become a webcam model have helped you. If you have any doubts or questions, don’t forget to leave a comment.