Learn how to become a webcam model on LiveJasmin, a private broadcasting platform that requires certain conditions to broadcast.
LiveJasmin is one of the platforms where not all webcam models can register. This platform requires the model to have a nice and well decorated bedroom. In addition, the lingerie she must wear must be glamorous enough to entice her users to take her private. Only in a private LiveJasmin show can the model undress.
If you meet all the requirements, you will be able to register with LiveJasmin.
How to become a webcam model on LiveJasmin?
1. Open the LiveJasmin model registration page:
2. You will be asked to enter:
- An e-mail address
- A password
- Accept the Services Agreement, Sensitive Data and Cookies policies for Models/Studios.
- Click the “Create an account” button.
3. A message with a confirmation link will be sent to your registered email address to confirm your registration. Go to your “Inbox” or “Junk Mail” folder to open the LiveJasmin message and continue with the registration.
4. Once you have confirmation of your e-mail address, you will be asked to select an account type:
- Single Account (This type of account will be used for this guide)
- Study account or Couple Account
5. Next, you will be asked to select the type of category your show will be in and a username. The available categories are:
- Celebrity: You cannot perform explicit shows in free chat or in Private.
- Hot Flirt: You cannot perform explicit shows in free chat. However, you can decide to perform erotic shows during private shows.
- Nude: You cannot perform explicit shows in the free chat. During private shows, you must offer erotic or nude shows if the member requests it.
- Amateur: Same as “Nudity”, but with less technical requirements and in a fixed participation system.
- Free Show: You can perform explicit shows in the free chat and in private shows. You will appear on our branded websites, except for LiveJasmin. Apparently, in this category you will be able to do nudity in the free chat on LiveJasmin’s “Partner Sites” or “White Label”.
NOTE: In this step, it is important to select the correct category of what you are going to broadcast in LiveJasmin in order not to violate its rules. In case you select the wrong category, the platform will assign you to the appropriate category.
6. Moving on to the next step, you will be asked to fill in your personal information.
7. In the next step you will be asked to fill in certain physical aspects of your body so that users can search according to their tastes.
8. Almost finished, you will be asked for your identity document information, which can be a document issued by your government, Passport, Driver’s License or other document. You must also enter your document number and expiration date. If your ID does not have an expiration date, you must check the box “My ID doesn’t have an expiration date”.
9. Finally, you will need to upload the photos of your document (front and back) and a photo of you holding your document.
10. Then, you will have to wait for the approval of your account that will go through a responsible person of the platform.
I hope this guide on how to become as a webcam model on LiveJasmin has helped you. If you have any doubts or questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment.